Tuesday, March 3, 2009

This weekend....

  • We didnt do much but stay home.
  • We played Monopoly with the 2 of the kids (one wasnt home). It was funner than I thought it would be.
  • We have the electronic version.
  • Before we had gotten that one I had never finished a game of Monopoly. I have now finished 3, maybe 4.
  • The youngest one playing won. I thought that I would be the first to go out but I wasnt.
  • My hubby did something really embarrassing this weekend. So embarrassing that I say what he did.
  • He is really pissing me off right now so I might tell anyway.....

3 comments:

The Accomplice said...

I love twister with the kids.

Anonymous said...

I really, really want to know what your husband did!!!!!

GoneCrazy said...

I cant tell you he would kill me. Its embarrassing to him not to me. I laughed my ass off at him! :)