Monday, April 13, 2009

  • Man this weekend was really busy.
  • I had alot of fun though.
  • I got sun burned this weekend :(
  • We played kick ball after Easter Egg Hunting and lunch. It was alot of fun.
  • We also went to the park to hunt more eggs on Sunday. It was after the rain and there was only one water puddle, of course my youngest fell in it. I was mad, not at him but that it happen.
  • We have way to much candy now.
  • I am tired of the weather. I either want to put up the winter cloths or wear them damn it. Having 5 kids and 2 sets of cloths for each of them = no room. sigh.
  • I have something going every day but Sunday for the kids. Sports/School wise.
  • My baby(not really the baby) will be 10 on Sat. I am not dealing with this well. I think its because the oldest one is beginning to act older. He has grown mentally alot since Christmas.
  • Why is it big news that the Obamas got a dog? Yea it came from wise county. People get dogs every minute of every day. I dont understand the why it is such big news and that it needs to be an exclusive.

No comments: