Friday, May 1, 2009

Its been a while

  • Ok so either I have been really busy or really lazy...you guess which one.
  • I cant believe all this stuff about the swine flu.
  • They have cancelled all of our youth sports until after May 11th.
  • They will give a new schedule out sometime after.
  • They cant even have practice.
  • They haven't closed our school..yet. Someone told me today they wished they would.
  • I am not worried about the swine flu too much. I wont be unless my children get sick.
  • My son turned 5 yesterday. :( Big Mommy tears. He is super excited though.
  • After getting his presents (and he was happy with them) he turns and ask where the rest of the stuff on his list was. I had to make myself not laugh because he wasn't being ungrateful he just thought he got every thing he ask for.(And he was so damn cute when he ask) After I explained that he only gets some stuff on the list and that other family would bring him some of the stuff but not all of it he went right back to playing happy as could be.
  • He also got to remove his booster chair from the car.
  • This morning he sat in the middle between 2 of his big brothers. Huge smile and talking about it the whole way. I am not going to be ready for him to start school next year.
  • I have been super happy lately but really stressed.
  • I have more to say but I will save it for later!

No comments: