Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I've got the blah's...

  • The kids are back at school!
  • My MIL won a seat to World Series Poker Tour.
  • The hubby booked a trip to Vegas. I am excited and worried at the same time.
  • The kids are back at school!
  • Last Friday we had a great baseball game. The little one got the last out:( but he played really well. He is getting better :) This was the kind of game that just came together and was fun to watch.
  • Then on Saturday morning we had an awesome soccer game. They had to work for every point and it was a close game the entire game. By far the best game I have watched this year.
  • After I went to a Bday party that I had forgotten about. It was fun and I enjoyed myself.
  • I have no idea when I am going to have my own kids Bday parties. One was at the end of last month and the other coming soon. We always have one party for both of them. We have been extremely busy and so much going on we havent had a weekend to have one:( My poor kids.
  • Mothers Day was ok. I got to stay in bed till noon. I was awake by 10 just didnt get out of bed. It was a nice lazy day!
  • My dog is barking up a storm right now. That is very usual for him. I wonder if someone/thing is out there. I am not checking cause I am the only one up.
  • My son didnt feel like getting all the trash cans from the street last week when he was supposed to. When the one he did bring up was full he just put the trash bags on the ground. There is trash everywhere now. He has to pick it by himself. He is unhappy and wants his brothers to help. They arent going to. (They switch chores every week.)
  • I have added one for one of the little ones. He has to make sure all the clothes stay out of the bathroom floor after bath time. Sometimes he is excited sometimes not so much.
  • I had a little one with an inner ear infection. Poor thing. Ear aches are the worse. He cried all night one night.
  • Thats all I got for now.

No comments: