Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I feel like..


I fell off the face of the Earth! My home phone has been messed up. It was busy for several days before I noticed it. Everyone had been trying to call but couldn't get through. I talk to the tech support online. I hate the phone company! I finally got someone out here to look at it. I have to have the damn thing rewired from the box to the phone jacks. The good news is that its no longer busy. I have line guard on my phone which means they are supposed to fix it. Well they want me to pay for it...I am really not happy about it. What is the point of paying the extra 2-3 dollars if they wont fix the damn thing? If they wont come and fix it I am going to be asking for my money back every month that I have paid to have that damn service on my phone. Boo for Embarq!

1 comment:

CenturyLinkJoey said...

Sorry you're having trouble with Embarq. Can I help? LineGuard should cover the problem if it's with your inside wiring or jacks. Send me your phone number via email and I'll check it out for you. Embarq_Joey@embarq.com.

If you need to verify my identity check out my Twitter page: http://twitter.com/EMBARQ_Joey.

Thanks,

Joey H.
EMBARQ Customer Outreach
reachout@embarq.com