Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Party

  • We had a bunch of people come down last weekend. It was alot of fun.
  • I drank way to much.
  • So did everyone else!
  • I was to told that I was cock blocking someone. I hadnt heard that in a while.
  • The man who told me that is someone I have never seen even talk to a girl with interest in more than friendship. It was weird.
  • The girl he had his eyes on hasnt dated anyone since her break up almost a year ago. She wasnt ready for what he wanted but she was interested. Too bad he passed out!
  • I never get head aches when I have a hang over. I am just sleepy and grumpy. Well I am still sleepy and cant seem to get my body to do much.
  • I had planned on taking a bunch of pictures this weekend. I managed to get about 8 pictures taken. I fail.
  • My little ones were only gone for one night. I missed them though. I love hugs and kisses good night/morning. I dont know what I am going to do when we go to Vegas for 4 days.

1 comment:

Kathleen... said...

"Cock blocking?!" Yowza..I've never heard that phrase in my life!!! lol