Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Pool

You know those little blue pools that have the ring around the top that you blow up and you just put water in and it raises the sides. We have a small one. I think the smallest one that is made (8' x 30"). I paid $20 for it a year or 2 ago. We never used. I decided to get it out this summer and the kids love it. It is the perfect size for just the 2 little ones but when all 5 boys get in it, its a way to crowded. It also doesnt have a pump so we keep having to empty it and refill it so they dont get to play in it as often as they want to.


We are thinking of getting a slightly bigger one. One that is only a few inches deeper but several feet wider. I have always said that these look so ugly and I didnt want one but they are the perfect depth for the kids to play in. The little ones can touch and the older ones can swim (in the bigger one).

No comments: