Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Long Time...

  • Kids are great. We are great. I am happy! :)
  • We havent really done a whole lot lately, but I seem to be busy busy busy.
  • The kids taught me a new card game. Golf.
  • I want to teach them Spades, but I think only one will have understand enough to enjoy it.
  • I grew up playing card and board games with the family, my children not so much. They play alot of video games.
  • I cant seem to get them interested in much other than video games and sports outside, but I suck at those. :(
  • We went to see the new Ice Age movie. I love kid movies, but I really love funny kid movies. That damn squirrel that chases the nut is back. It wouldnt be Ice Age without him though.
  • It was the first time we have taken the little ones to the theater. They were really excited. They got to pick there own candy and share a drink. So we ended up with Twisslers, Skittles, Starburst, Gummy worms, and a pickle. We went early to make sure to get them all seated and quit before the movie started so naturally all the candy was gone before the movie started. Man those little ones can put away some pop corn. We let them it was their first time :) I think I enjoyed watching them and talking to them about the movie as much the movie itself.

No comments: