Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Just bitching....

I managed to piss of my MiL and my husband yesterday. It is carring over to today and started the day off bad. Our oldest son asked my MiL for a pair of shorts that she had at her house and I got on to him about it(well grounded him, had he not been watching tv he would have been ungrounded before we went to football practice). The main reason is he shouldnt be asking someone else (I dont care who) for something he needs for school before he even tells us that he needs it. (they are for athletics, he has some at home but wanted a certain pair). When they are grounded they can not go to my MiL cause she doesnt deal with it. (not because she is being mean just because she doesnt want to. she likes to spoil her grandkids and give them whatever they want) It has now become a big deal, even though he has the shorts (the hubby brought them home for him) and is was wearing them this morning. Just let it go its a Freaking Pair of Shorts. Its not worth a fight.

Of course there is more to this story but do I really need to list the all the things that piss me off about it.

No comments: