Tuesday, August 25, 2009

School....



  • The kids went back to school yesterday. :) :( *I am happy and sad at the same time*

  • I had one start Kindergarten. I cried big tears when I got home, and told everyone I talked to I was fine.

  • He did really really well and was ready. I had a hard time getting him to talk to me enough to even tell me bye.

  • When I picked him up he was excited to tell me all about the gingerbread man that ran away when they left the classroom. They looked all over the school for him. Someone caught him and they baked him. He got to eat the whole mouth and it was two colors not just one.

  • The teacher made my day. She said he did really well and he was very good and very polite.

  • The 5th graders were dropped off in the morning at the curb.

  • When I picked them up I didnt pull all the way up because I was 20 mins early and wanted to park in the shade. A bunch of people honked at me but there was plenty of room for them to go around and pull up there. It is hot and didnt want to sit in the sun. I had to wait and extra 5 mins because one of them was busy talking to his friend.

  • I got the "Fine." and "Good." one word answers to the How was your day question.

  • I never did get much more than that from them.

  • Now the 7th grader (OMG he is in the 7th grade!) Well he wouldnt shut up when he go into the car. Drove me crazy telling me about all the stuff that happen yesterday, including a schedule change because they didnt put him in his preAP science.

**I will try to get a pic up here later of them one the first day of school but my camera is having problems. :(

No comments: