Thursday, October 1, 2009

Flu..........

omg I am sick. I have been sick since Sunday. I thought I was getting better but nope, I just had to go out and sit in the damn wind for about an hour. I hate being sick.

All but one of my children have been sick this week. 3 of them have missed at least 2 days of school.

The Doctor was nice enough to prescribe everyone in the house something but I think we may need to go back for more. :(

The hubby got sick today. He pisses me off. When I told him I was sick and didnt want to move and could hardly be up with out being sick he nagged me and still wanted all the house hold stuff done and wanted me to take care of the kids. Today he was not happy with me when I wasnt babying him and getting everything he might need. I thought his head was going to pop off when I told him to run to the store and get something for himself. :) Next time maybe he will remember that if he doesnt help me out while I am sick then I will be damned if I am doing it for him.

Thats all I got for now will update football, soccer, school, and family stuff and anything else when I feel better.

No comments: