Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Much Better...

  • I am feeling much better now. I am still coughing and stuff but I am feeling much better.
  • The kids are much better too. :)
  • Humm I cant remember the last time I posted about the kids and their sports.
  • Soccer is the same. He doesnt really play a whole lot. The game was good last week though. It ended in a double shoot out. They lost. I am not sure the ref knew what to do and I dont think that it was done correctly. But at the same time I think the ref was a high school student so how much can one complain about it.
  • Football...did I post that they lost the Jacksboro game? It was a good game for the first half and then they just couldnt move the ball. :( They won last weekends game though. I thought it was a good game.
  • One of the boys is playing quarterback part time now. He loves it. He is so proud of himself.
  • I think the kids and their school work, or their lack of wanting to do it, is going to kill me. I wanted to beat one of them yesterday.
  • I am missing another football game today. I hate that but its really too far to go and I would have to get the other kids out of school early.
  • The thunder today scared my little out of his skin. I felt bad that I laughed.

No comments: