Monday, October 19, 2009

This Weekends Craziness



  • Friday was Clown Day at school for my littlest one. Isnt he so cute!?
  • Football and soccer were at the same time this weekend. :( I hate that. I went to the soccer game and the hubby went to football.
  • The soccer game was ok. I missed a goal though so I am not really sure who won. I thought it was a tie but at the end they didnt have a shoot out they shook hands.
  • The little one tells everyone its my fault he doesnt know if they won or not. Lol. I guess.
  • My Mom was there. It was really good to see her. I was really excited when she said she was coming.
  • The football game was good so I hear. They won 24-0. One of my children made 2, yep thats right I said 2, touch downs. His first ever and I didnt get to see them : ...(
  • Then my wonderful husband and I had talked about 2 boys coming home with us to stay the night. They were going to play paint ball in the back yard again.
  • Before I could get back from the soccer game there were 4 extra not including my children coming and before it even got started there were 6 extra children.
  • The house was Crazy loud. That was 9 children between the ages 10-12, my littlest 2, and the hubby.
  • The neighbors house got shot twice, and their car once. I was worried when they came in and told me about the car but all was ok they cleaned it right about and when they were done they cleaned both houses, mine and the neighbors.
  • The good news is they didnt shoot any over the back fence, so the cops didnt show up. I still cant believe that they called the cops last time.....
  • Three of the boys didnt stay the night and the little ones when to the MIL's for the rest of the night.
  • The rest of the night all the others cracked me up. They played with the young ones toys, this includes a police helmets, bumble bee and optimis prime helmets, a chest armor made for a 4 or 5 yr old on a big 10 yr old, batman wings the open up, and many many others. I had to leave the room when they started pantsing each other cause I was afraid I was going to see more than I wanted to.
  • They had a great time. Or so it seemed. I wish I would have had a camera. Its top on my Christmas list this year.
  • The past few weekends the hubby has gotten up and made breakfast :) I really like this.

No comments: