Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Stuff....

  • We rented a CO2 tank so we could fill the tanks for the boys paintball guns. It will pay for itself for the year with 2 fills.
  • The kids did really well on their report cards. This makes me happy :)
  • My little one got 2 Ns. :( They either get a check or an N. Thats not really fair. They both had to do with working quietly and listening quietly. He had never had to move his Clipord (a clip that looks like Clifford the big red Dog that they have to move if they get into trouble) and she always says he is so good. :(
  • For the good grades they get a box of paint balls :)
  • It was hell trying to get my oldest to get his make up work and turn it in. I finally had to call his teacher. She said he never asked for the worksheet that he didnt get and the work he did on Monday was still in his bag on Thursday. :(
  • The other 2 didnt do their reading logs...well they did them they just lost them so they received a 0. I am notta happy about it.
  • I got a note about conference (everyone has to have them in the younger grades). The first one was the very next day after the note was returned. One isnt until the 21st but they set aside an afternoon and the kids get out early on this day. The other I still havent heard anything back. I am begining to think that he just lost the note from his teacher about it.... humm.. sneaky little kids.....
  • They canceled Football last weekend.....but not soccer. How can they cancel football and still play soccer? GRRR...we are going to make up the game on Monday. I cant decided if I like this or not.
  • They also moved one of our games from 5:30 to 12:30. I dont like this at all. We have plans that weekend. :( We are going to have to change them.
  • The plans are... my step sister is coming down. I am super excited. I have not gotten to see her boys yet. :( They are almost a year old. I am thinking of getting their birthday and Christmas presents all at the same time, but I dont know if they are going to be having Christmas at their house because my BIL's religion doesnt believe in Christmas. I dont know how they are going to raise the boys. :?
  • I have been really bitchy lately. I think I need a good dose of family and beer. :) I always feel better after I spend some time with my family. I dont know if it because they let me bitch about everything or if its because I am genuinely happy to see them and when I am with them.
  • Ok I feel beat down after that last one so thats all I got.

No comments: