Monday, November 16, 2009

Stressed....

  • I am extremely stressed out. So much that I couldnt sleep last night.
  • I have a husband that doesnt understand that if you spend money constantly that you will not have any savings. It drives me nuts.
  • The boys lost their last football game. They played really really badly. It was like they worked so hard all season to just give up for the play off games. I dont think this one bothered them as much as the last one did.
  • On the bright side of Saturday, my other kido won his last soccer game.
  • His coach did show up though. There was supposed to be someone else there to take his place but they didnt show up either and no one else knew anything about it.
  • One of the moms took over and did a pretty good job.
  • The kids played really really well too! I think it might have something to do with the fact that no one was yelling like crazy at them from the sideline. It was nice and I enjoyed the game for the first time this season.
  • I thought last season was bad but this one was worst. It has discouraged my son so much that he has already told me he doesnt want to play again next year. I think I might try basketball with him or maybe even baseball.
  • I dont know what my other children will play in the spring. I know that one wanted to play basketball but he never brought home the form for me so he isnt playing. When we asked him why is wasnt playing he said he wanted to.
  • We are teaching our kids how to play Texas Hold'em. I am kinda iffy about it, because we are teaching them how to gamble but at the same time we are having a great time as a family. Well the older ones anyway.
  • We are playing Gold fish with the little ones along with a few other card games. Kolby has really taken to it and loves it. Alex not so much. He is still a little young and loses interest quickly.
  • I am really pissed at 2 of my boys. They made the A/B honor roll because they cant manage to do their homework and turn it in on time. The worst part is that on all the stuff I know about that was late they had it done just didnt turn it in. I mean how stupid is it to get and 89. Thats the only one that is a B and because he has been turning in his work late the teacher (not that I blame him) will not bump it up to a 90. GG son.
  • Frustrated...really really frustrated with them.
  • I have been shopping online for Christmas. My father in law , who doesnt even know how to turn on a computer, has instructed my MIL to start hers and do it all online instead of going to the store.
  • I like going to the store to look for something as long as I know what I am looking for. I hate to go and just search for something that looks good to buy.

No comments: