Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Rock and Roll Forever- How it all began

  • That was the name of the school play I just watched.
  • My fifth graders were in it. One of them was a dancer and the other sang in the choir.
  • It was great!
  • Up beat and of course the music helped keep the interest of the little ones.
  • I didnt hear one baby/kid scream (well that wasnt part of the play) the whole time.
  • The kids were great. It made me laugh and knowing more kids than just my own made it even better. We picked out the kids we knew and checked them out during the show.
  • My favorite part was watching the kids that were really into the dances. I cant believe that they learned them all so well. They only had 2 or 3 practices and one dress rehearsal.
  • The big surprise was that both sets of other parents came to watch. Grandparents too. It was good to see them so interested.
  • One of the boys even got to out with them. He is supposed to be home by 9:30. (that wasnt my doing)
  • Great Play, I am proud of my boys!

No comments: