Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving...


  • was nice.

  • We went to my SIL's. So it was her family, and our family and their parents.

  • The drive was still long though. The kids were great though.

  • The little one had to pee every 30 mins on the way back though. We finally just started stopping on the side of the road and letting him go. I figured what cop would give me a ticket for a 4 yr old peeing? right?

  • Man it always seems like my MIL is fighting with one of her children. Well this weekend I got to hear both ends of the fight. Man she is just crazy about somethings but I understand her point. I just dont agree with it or the reasoning behind it.

  • My SIL's new house is nice. Not too big (or small) and has a great lay out. Online it looked like it had a huge back yard. Its not.

  • We took the little dog with us. He played with their dogs really well for not usually being around other dogs.

  • I think I am going to give him away soon :( I dont think that we should have any more animals.

  • I am really pissed at my husband. Not only did he build a fence this weekend and finish it (and he never finished mine) but he also hung up Christmas lights. Why can he do everything for other people but cant manage to do them for his own family?

  • He also does his mothers breaks and oil when his father calls and ask. Along with other things, like fixing a water line for them after work one day (the same day it messed up) but it took him 2 months for him to fix ours when someone ran over it. I just dont get him.

  • I sometimes wonder .............
  • I was ready for the kids to go back to school and the hubby to get back to work.

No comments: