Thursday, November 19, 2009

Stuff..

  • I took the dog to the groomer today. She did a great job.
  • He got to pick the kids up with me today to. They all loved it and so did he.
  • While we wait my little one and I went to the park and then visited my Grandmother.
  • My uncle fell yesterday and broke the ball of his hip joint off. He is having hip replacement surgery. This is his second bike accident. He was hit by a car a few years ago. I think its time he put his bike up.
  • My SIL is pregnant. She is due in mid(?) Jan. She went into labor early yesterday morning. It was not good. They kept her all day yesterday waiting on a high risk doc. He never showed. She was told to call and make an appointment today. She did and they havent gotten the referral. Sigh. I would say she needs to find a new OBGYN and a new high risk doc.
  • I am worried about her. So is the hubby.
  • I am not sure what we are going to do for Thanksgiving yet. There are so many places that we can go. It gives me a head ache thinking about it all. And well Christmas is even more to deal with.
  • My aunt is getting married to a man that no one in our family has ever met. I didnt even know she was seeing anyone and I am not sure she was. I wonder if it is a marriage of convenience.
  • We need to do homework now.

No comments: