Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Stuff...

  • Friday we took one of the boys to see and ENT doctor for his hearing loss. I liked him. He was hard for the hubby to understand though. He was great with the little on that decided not to say one word to him. He did giggle once when the doctor acted surprised that a monkey came out of his ear when he looked in.
  • His hearing loss is not from nerve damage so it can be fixed. Right now he has a lot of fluid in his ears that could be causing the problem, if not its the little ear bones.
  • He may have to get tubes if the fluid doesn't clear up on its own but not yet because this is the first time the doctor has seen fluid in his ears.
  • He says that he doesn't even consider it a surgery and for adults he does it in his office but they wont let him do children there.
  • We are getting our taxes done this week :) Super excited about it cause we always get money back because we have so much with held.
  • Anyone know a place that accepts used toys? I will be cleaning out my young ones room this weekend because there just isn't enough room for all their toys. They are still in good shape though.
  • My kids are pretty good. Most everyone tell me they are well behaved and well mannered. The oldest one is pushing my limits.
  • When my hubby was talking the my MIL about punishing him she told him to remember that he will be old enough to chose to live with his mother in a year. I went crazy pissed off when he told me about it.
  • First I wont play the game of I am mad at you so I am going to live with my other parent game. If he leaves he will stay with her until he finishes school.
  • Second there are some other issues that would have to be addressed and she would have to take us to court.
  • Our kids have cores to do they are set every week and they usually have to help out with other stuff too. They are lucky and have a lot and get to do a lot. I don't think they know that and it drives me nuts.
  • I feel like i am just floating through life right now.

No comments: