Monday, March 1, 2010

Blah Blah Blah...

  • MIL's.. sometimes they are great, sometimes not so much. Well right now I am loving mine. She comes in handy being so close. You know for those times when damn it I have already started diner only to remember I forgot one thing. The kids can run and borrow it for me :) My MIL is really pretty good.
  • One of the boys will be getting tubes put in his ears tomorrow. :) and :( We are hoping this will help his hearing. If not we will have to look into something else. I am kinda worried about that.
  • He cant eat after 4:30 in the morning. He will be getting up early for breakfast otherwise I think the day will be unbearable for him...and me.
  • I pulled over on the side of the road today to talk on the phone because it was the hospital for registration info. A really nice cop stopped to check on me and make sure I wasnt stuck. It was raining. After he walked off I wish I would have gotten his name. As much as I like to complain about when people mess up I really like to complement them to their bosses when they do well :)
  • We had some great dentist appointments. Some were last week and some today. Apart from that scheduling mix up (the one where they scheduled us for after the office closed) they really are a great dentist office.
  • Only one cavity :( It will be fixed later this month. That was the earliest they could get him in. The rest were all good and the littlest ones brush their teeth the best. Hard to believe. They brush so well the dentist asked if I was still brushing their teeth.
  • Sigh. My oldest just came in and said I forgot his math meet this weekend. I didnt forget because I didnt know. He told me they would be having 3 more and he would get a paper telling me about them. Well he got the paper he just didnt give it to me so I didnt know to take him. Now he doesnt get to go to the other ones. I am really irritated at him for this. He got his bag and I found the note inside but he still insist that he gave it to me.
  • He watched me take it out of his bag with his other mess of papers. GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
  • Cheating or Not Cheating? One of the boys had a paper to do. He had the rough draft that the teacher had already looked at and helped him with some but was hard to read and had alot of miss spellings. This is the only child that really struggles with spelling and writing so..... I copied the rough draft but corrected all the misspellings and had him help write the beginning and ending. He then copied it on his own sheet of paper. I see it as I corrected his rough draft before he made his final copy but for some reason I kinda felt like I might be doing something I shouldnt.

No comments: