Monday, March 8, 2010

  • This weekend was interesting.....I guess.
  • Didnt do too much.
  • We were supposed to eat brunch with my parents on Sunday.
  • We didnt get to :(
  • We got all the way there and got a call about our oldest child being hurt.
  • He hurt his arm again. It ended up not being broke but he is in a brace for a week or two.
  • Soccer starts today. I am excited and dreadful.
  • Its raining again.........
  • I am really upset about not getting to eat with my parents. :/
  • I think I resent my husband. More so than I realize.
  • I gave up alot to be with him and it seems like I keep giving up bits and pieces of myself.
  • When I moved I gave up seeing my friends and family everyday. Then it became more and more. Now I dont even talk to my friends from before my husband. My hardly ever see my family now and most of them only live a hour away.
  • I no longer work because I take care of our children. It would cost more for child care than I would make a week. He has been saying he doesnt want me to go back to work even when the youngest goes to school.
  • My father now lives just a few hours away and we still dont see him but on holidays.
  • My sister in law lives about 5-6 hours from us and we have seen her more in the past 4 months (when she moved there) than we have seen my dad in the past 2 years.
  • Its not that I dont enjoy it I just think my life needs to be about me and what I want sometimes.
  • All this added together makes me a very pissed off unhappy person.
  • I love my husband and I dont want a divorce but I want myself back. All of those things were a part of what made me who I am.
  • I also think this all distributes to my depression.
  • Wow that was more than I intended to let out....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good gawd!!! I think I just read a story about my life. It's good to know I'm not alone.

Anonymous said...

Try sleeping every night next to a man who hates you, but you stay anyways because of everything you have up to be with him you now have nowhere to go. That's my everyday life.

Thanks for sharing such personal information. It really does help to know that there are others just like me.