Tuesday, March 9, 2010

  • I washed my sons phone last night :( It comes on with another ones battery but not with his.
  • If its messed up he has to replace it cause I wont.
  • My other son lost the camera he got for Christmas. It was a nice one. I am not happy.
  • These are just 2 examples of why I dont like my kids to have expensive toys (electronics).
  • My kid with the hurt arm really doesnt like me this week. I wont let him run and play and he cant play on the computer or video games. He is bored out of his mind.
  • My opinion on this is if his arm is so hurt and sore that he cant participate in school and can practice his horn then its too hurt to do those things too.
  • Man I am a mean momma. :( Poor kids.
  • I have been avoiding something that I can no longer put off.
  • Once it is over with I wont have near as much stress. Stress make me super crazy. By crazy I mean a total Bitch.
  • And being a bitch all the time makes me tired.
  • I loved diner tonight. It was kinda like a breakfast pie. It was croissant roll with eggs, sausage, and cheese. Yummy. Yummy. Yummy!
  • I was playing a game online today and someone tried to have cybersex. This wouldnt have bothered me near as much but it was on Yahoo and my kids play games there sometimes.
  • I always want to go through all their crap and then tell them I am some fat hairy guy but I blush just at the thought of describing some sexual act to a stranger much less actually type it out. I think it might kill me.

No comments: