Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Its been a while...

  • Things at home have been...rough to say the least.
  • I am not 100% sure that life I as I know it will survive. I am certain that life will not be the same.
  • Easter was ok. We do a family Easter on Saturday. That way everyone can come.
  • We didnt stay long. My husband decided he was tired and went to sit in the car.
  • Well that was my family Easter. We will have one with his family this coming weekend. I plan on returning the favor.
  • All hell broke loose this weekend.
  • It really annoys me when I take the time to tell my kids to do something and even go to all the trouble to ask them several times if they did it and they tell me yes, yes I did it but then it turns out they have really done it.
  • It happened this weekend with shin guards of all things. They needed to be taken to practice. It didnt happen and then late that night I got a call they would be coming to get them in the morning. (Thats when things got really bad) The kids ended up coming home. When they were getting ready for the game he couldnt find the damn shin guards. The whole reason I asked about them the day before (not to mention practice)
  • One of the boys got detention last week. Well then he called yesterday and had 2 more days of detention this week for something else. He got it on Friday.
  • As part of all hell breaking loose this weekend the hubby is going to deal with it. His way of dealing with it.....telling him it better not happen again.
  • I am not happy about it.
  • More talking about this weekend needs to happen. I have been half ass avoiding it because I am not sure what the results will be.
  • That being said, I am looking for job and a sitter for my young one.
  • I also think that damage to certain relationship is beyond repair. Not that I really care much right now but it could cause major problems later down the road since its within the family. Being civil will only get you so far.

No comments: