Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Stuff...

  • There is some animal making a really weird noise outside right now. Its driving me nuts.
  • Soccer is in full swing now. I really do enjoy watching my kids play (when I actually get to watch them and not constantly look for and keep up with the others and their many little fights).
  • One of the boys keeps asking if they can walk to the skate park. They (2 of them anyway) have before but the last time they got in a fight (you know the actual push and hitting kind). The answer is no. no. no.
  • I know people think I am harsh with my boys but I cant stand to see kids running around misbehaving. I dont want my boys to be one of them.
  • I am having a hard time getting my little one to eat anything but junk food. I dont mean just cookie and cokes and candy. I mean he wants hot dogs and chicken nuggets and fish sticks. He wont eat veggies hardly at all and most meat we have to make him eat. He tells me it disgusting. Thank you Honey. Once he starts eating though he likes it. Grrr...
  • I am not ready for Easter this year. It seems weird that its already here.
  • I havent talked to my Dad in a while. I have tried to call him the past few days but no answer. I wonder if he went out of town.
  • My middle schooler had detention for not bringing his book to class. He says this is only the second time and it doesnt happen often but his idea of often and mine are not the same.
  • I started walking this week. The little ones love it because they get to play at the park while I walk. The older ones not so much because I picked them up late yesterday. Opps.
  • My hubby wants me to order him some boots "like the ones he had last year or was it the year before?" He has no clue where I ordered them from. Me either hun, me either.
  • My mom got me a new camera for my Birthday. The boys said it was like theirs. Kinda but mine is a different brand and alot nicer, so really nothing like theirs. Hehe.
  • That damn thing is still making noise.

No comments: