Sunday, April 11, 2010

Ok..

  • So I cant be as big of a bitch as I think I can.
  • I was friendly to someone who I swore to myself I wasnt going to be. All damn weekend. Things arent the same but I was still nicer than I thought I would be.
  • I also didnt go get in the car 2 hours after we got to the late family Easter.
  • My SIL's kids are soooooo damn cute. I just want to squeeze them:) but one is too little to be squeezed and the other wont let me :(
  • The kids came home with too much damn candy.
  • We had extras. Cousins kids. They are so sweet...well one of them. The boy can eat. He is 8 I think. Ate half of a large pizza for dinner and then ate 6 donuts for breakfast.
  • I would love to have a little girl but I dont want any more kids so I will stick with borrowing them and giving them back.
  • The hubby did something I would have never thought of for him. He brushed and fixed hair this morning.
  • I finally told my Mom about things that have been going on in my house and why I have been pissed and stressed and well when it comes down to it I guess unhappy. When I started she was ahh my poor baby. But before I finished she was pissed too.
  • My Mom is over 50. She is one of the sweetest people I know and loves to help others. She is always busy. And I do mean always. She is getting her teaching license this summer. She will start teaching in the fall.
  • Her friends say they need to give her some mean lessons. I agree..sorta. I know my Mom and she can get what she wants :) You know when someone isnt really wrong and you end up doing what they want you to do even though is not what you wanted. She is good at it and does it in the nicest, sweetest way possible.
  • Man I love her :)

1 comment:

Kathleen... said...

Things sound as though they're rough lately. I'm sorry. I hate strife, "just moving on" and the like too.

I'll be pissed with you. =)