Monday, April 19, 2010

Stuff....

  • I caved in and got a facebook.
  • They should ban those little games on there. I am already addicted to one. :(
  • I am not sure I like it. I cant figure out how to stop getting an update every time someone adds a new friend or comments on a picture of someone I dont know. It drives me crazy.
  • Other than that I like it. I have gotten to talk to alot of people that I havent in a really long time.
  • Soccer got rained out! I was excited. So excited I think it was wrong.
  • My kiddo (the first one I had, you know since we have the his, mine, and ours thing going on) turned 11 yesterday. I cried about it on Saturday.
  • I made it worse by thinking the oldest one would be 13 this year and the baby would be going to school in August.
  • Man I was a mess.
  • The kids were really loud and crazy being stuck inside this weekend. I sent them out to play for 30 minutes on Sunday.
  • Yes it was still raining. They weren't out there that long.
  • Ok long enough that their little hands were cold. And they jumped on the trampoline and there must have been a ton of water on it cause they were soaked. Nothing that a warm bath couldnt take care of :)
  • We didnt have birthday cake yesterday :( We had Root beer Floats.
  • Its the hubby's birthday today. I always make a dinner on everyone birthday but he doesnt want me to cook for his he wants to eat out. :(
  • Dont they know that my fun on their birthday and its the one time I will make whatever they happen to want. Even if its something I hate to make.
  • The kids were late to school this morning because I over slept. I dreamt that I had already taken them to school so it was a complete surprise when they came in and asked when we were going. Poor kids.
  • Ok off to do some paper work so i can take one to the orothodontist. Anyone know a good cheep one. I think braces on one kid is going to kill me and I know that at least 1 or 2 more are going to need them.

1 comment:

Hello said...

hey there, I can totally agree with you! Those games on facebook are addicting! And I so love how you just freely about your kids, being a mess and how ur totally stressed. Im a young mommy to two little girls and im also STRESSED! lol. I sooo cried my heart out a week after I had my first baby at the thought that one day she will be grown and it scared me badly!