Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Crap. Crap. Crap....

  • I over booked this weekend.
  • We are supposed to have family pictures on Saturday afternoon.
  • We are also supposed to go to Houston this weekend.
  • Cant do both. My hubby is not going to be happy with me.
  • I order some contacts for my son but they still havent arrived. It is getting annoying.
  • Tomorrow is the last day of school.
  • The awards over lap. I cant go to everything and they boys are not happy about it.
  • I finally finished the 18 wheeler box. Well all except the decorating it. It is painted we just have to draw on it.
  • I am excited about this summer and all the things we are doing.
  • I am also frustrated with some people who dont know how to mind their own business.
  • I have company now so I will have to do this later.

No comments: