Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day!

  • Happy Mothers Day to all!
  • This weekend has been great.
  • I went to a birthday party for a cousin. It was fun.
  • Everyone stayed around and had a big people party after.
  • I love being with my family.
  • They make me happy and I always feel at peace around them :)
  • They are good for my heart and soul.
  • My Mom and Will sent me some flowers for Mothers Day.
  • They are beautiful and smell wonderful. The whole house smells of fresh flowers :)
  • My mouse is messed up so I stole the one on the boys computer. I have had it about a week but they really really really want it back :( No more computer for me until I get to the store for another one.
  • Happy Mothers Day. I hope you all have a wonder day!

1 comment:

Kathleen... said...

You too, Chickie! Glad you had a good day....Mother's Day is such a wonderful time. =)