Thursday, May 13, 2010

Hmmmm...

  • I absolutely hate it hate it hate it when my children tell me things last minute that they have know about for days sometimes even weeks.
  • This is happening alot lately. I dont know if it because they are getting lazy and not remembering or if its the end of the year and more stuff is going on.
  • I made a rule about that kind of stuff at the beginning of the year that I have now brought back full force. If I dont know about it the night before its not going to happen. It will have to wait till the next day. This includes lunch money, meetings, and extra things for school (like chips and dip and drinks for parties).
  • My son had a math problem that I wasnt sure about last night. That has never happen before.
  • I noticed how dark it is outside. I hope we get some of the rain to go with it this time. It has split and just missed us for the past two days.
  • Allergies have been recking havoc around here.
  • We have a new post master that keeps sending all of mine and my sons mail back. It really pisses me off because we have been getting mail at the same po box for 7 years up until about 2 months ago. I am still getting all the stuff that has to be paid for but not the bills and birthday cards.
  • My Grandma mail birthday cards on April 15th and we just got it yesterday. Almost a whole month later.
  • My hubby was off early yesterday. He cut tree limbs for me until he broke the chain on the saw.It looks better sorta. He is not so graceful in doing stuff so some of the limbs he cut are really ugly.
  • I will be fixing them of the next few days.
  • Our neighbors were looking over the fence to see what we were doing as the trees that have grown along the fence line disappeared. A year ago there werent any trees there and now there are a bunch. They are all going. I kinda feel bad because they shade part of their year but I cant stand them (the trees not the neighbors).
  • I have an acquaintance is that I have discovered is extremely racist. I have know her for a few years and it is only very recently I have heard any kind of racist remarks. I am not sure what to do. It disturbs me to no end because our children are good friends and play sports together. Her kids are very well behaved and nice kids. :-/
  • On that note...I feel that people in general are good. I trust almost everyone until they give me reason not to. I feel very naive.
  • We have to make a form of transportation for the Kindergarten Transportation Parade. This is what we do instead of graduation. Basically you start with a box (or something light weight) and make some form of transportation and paint and decorate it. This is supposed to be done as a project with(not for) your child. On the last day of school each child with walk with their transportation in a parade.
  • It is very cute and has become very creative. There are army tanks, planes, jeeps, boats, motorcycles, and all kinds of things. My son wants to make a 18 wheeler. I am thinking that he can carry the front and we will put moving wheels on the trailer part so he can just drag it.
  • On child has already come to school and said her mom said she wasnt making one because "She is going to have a head ache and her Grandmother wont help." This ercks me. She still has 2 1/2 weeks to do it and she is going to have a head ache the whole time? Sigh. She can ride (walk) with my kiddo. We might just make an extra one for her. :)
  • My sons teacher has been really great this year. I would like to get her something to show our appreciation. Anyone have any ideas for a good gift for a great teacher?

2 comments:

Chele said...

How about ideas for a gift for a bad teacher?????


Love ya GoneCrazy

GoneCrazy said...

I told you, you should have tripped her in the teacher races :)

Love you too!