Thursday, May 20, 2010

Its been a while...



  • My baby is 5 today. I am happy and sad about this.I have cried alot about him getting so big.

  • This week was rough with his birthday and registering him for Kindergarten.

  • Field/Play day was today. The note said they may get a little wet. They were sliding down a slide into a pool of water. A little ? Really? Come on. I felt bad for all the kids that had to stay at school the rest of the day.

  • My little man said he wanted to stay so he could eat lunch and watch the movie with his class, half way through he changed his mind :)

  • I have been making an 18 wheeler for the Transportation Parade. Well sorta. I have come up with the idea of how to make it and we have the boxes and all the stuff I need (well except the paint).

  • A little girl is going to be riding with my son. Her mom said she wasnt making one. I am taking the box 18 wheeler up on Monday so she can help decorate one side of it.

  • I still cant believe someone would tell their child they are not going to do a school project. She told her she would have a headache. Sigh. We have known about it 3 weeks before it needed to be complete. It just makes me mad every time I think about it.

  • Some Friends asked if I would be going to my High School Reunion. I am not. We will be coming home from Disney. I cant say that I am too upset about it either. :)

  • We have made arrangements for us all to get together. That I am super excited about.

  • I cant believe I have been out of school for 10 year already. It seems like it was just yesterday and yet so long ago.

  • I have a hang over. I never get hang overs. Mostly because I dont usually drink enough to get one but even when I do drink to much I dont get hang overs. Grr.

  • Yes I know it was the middle of the week and I should have had so much but damn it I was having a hard week and decided to have a beer after diner and chill out a bit and well it tasted sooooo good, so I had one or two more :)

  • Ok its nap time for me. I hope anyway.

No comments: