Friday, May 14, 2010

Rain, Rain, and more Rain!

  • I love the rain!
  • Practice and Games have been canceled. I am not sure how I really feel about it. I have been feeling lazy so didnt really want to get up and get moving but I really like watching them play.
  • Got the boxes to make the 18 wheeler. Going to get started this weekend. I have to figure out how to make it where it can come apart and be put back together easily.
  • I have to help my oldest put together his classes for next year.
  • Most of the electives for 8th graders are FHA related. I dont really like that.
  • I had to call the school to figure out what some of the classes were. Pre Ag (which is wood shop), Ag Communications, Personal Skills, Wildlife Management, Livestock Production. There is also Band, Spanish, Video Tech, Yearbook, and Office Aide. Those last 3 the kids had to turn in an application for.
  • I think that he will end up starting high school with 3 or 4 credits.
  • That being said I am worried about how much homework the Pre Ap classes along with those going to give him credits will be. He hasnt been one for doing homework this year.
  • I have to get my youngest one registered for Kindergarten. :( I have been shedding tears just at the thought.
  • Instead of a birthday party for my little ones they have decided they want to go see Iron Man 2.
  • My MIL is not happy about it. I told her to talk to the hubby about it but on her own time and not when he is home because I dont want to hear them argue about it.
  • We are having family pictures taken at my Mom's house soon.
  • I really like netflix.
  • I keep forgetting to return the movies though. I watch alot of them on the computer.
  • My hubby keeps watching scary movies. I hate scary movies. I had to put my foot down about a few of them because he watches them with the kids. They dont seem to bother them but it does me.
  • Thats all for now because I forgot everything else :)

No comments: