Sunday, May 2, 2010

Stuff...

  • This weekend was good.
  • We had a great day at the zoo on Friday. It was my sons birthday. My mom met us at the zoo so my littlest one could go with us.
  • We also met my cousin and her daughter on their field trip. I was nice that they were both the same day.
  • We had cupcakes and all the kids , well most of them, scraped the icing off them. Whats wrong with those kids. The adults didnt get one cause there were more than expected with us.
  • I never thought keeping up with kids at the zoo would be so much work. I think if it were just ours it wouldnt have been a problem because we could have just threatened to beat them if they didnt mind.
  • I had one of the sweetest boys go with me and took lots of pictures of all of them together.
  • No soccer this weekend :) I dont know why but it seems like a beating this year.
  • I am stressed is an understatement. I am always sleepy, no mater how much sleep I get.
  • We kinda just hung out all weekend. Watched the kids ride their bikes in the road. One of them is almost ready for training wheels to come off. :) He is getting so big.
  • The grass in the front is looking good. I just hope I continue to remember to water it. I have also been picking stickers out of the yard. I am hoping to get them all before they get a good start. I hate stickers. I like to walk around with out shoes on and I cant even do that in the house cause the kids track so many in.
  • Kids say the funniest stuff. Its so random.
  • The older ones are picking some stuff up at school that I dont like at all.
  • I know its because they are getting older but I still dont like it....Speaking of getting older. Our neighbor has a crush on one of the boys. She was talking about it but not saying who and he was naming the characters in Twilight and she asked him for a last name cause his name is the same. He said "Not me. Ewe gross!" Poor girl. As she rode off she said "I dont like you anyway."
  • Every time I see a Police Officer with someone pulled over I think to myself what an ass, but in all the times I have been pulled over not once have any of them been an ass or even just the slightest bit rude.
  • I need to get invites out for the boys bday party. We always do it in between the two birthdays. Its just easier to do them together.
  • The post office is starting to piss me off. They keep sending some of our mail back. My son and I dont not share the name as the rest of the house. I get half of my mail and they sent all his birthday cards and presents back. It hasnt always been like that. It just started in the past 2 months or so. I am making a special trip to see the post master in the morning. I am not looking forward to it.
  • I guess thats it for now....

No comments: