Monday, April 26, 2010

Blah...



  • My friend put this on my face book. Isnt it the sweetest thing? Its Jacob when he was a little over one and that is her daughter.
  • We play a computer game called WoW. My husbands account was stolen. He has gotten it back but it will be another week before it is back to the way it was before.
  • He blamed the kids for down loading all the stupid little game and going to all the websites they do. Turns out that he is the one with the key logger on his computer.
  • The kids won their soccer game this weekend. They havent played the really good teams yet. The games at this age are good. I get excited when they play well.
  • I also have some new grass in the front yard! :) The hubby not only brought it home but also laid it out.
  • I didnt get to do what I wanted to do this weekend so I didnt do what was wanted of me.
  • I also have gotten to speak with some of my old friends. I am surprised at how just speaking with people that I know and love have changed my attitude.
  • A friend of ours is having a baby with a girl he has had an on again off again relationship. Most of his friends dont like her. Me I think she is a money grubbin' bleep adee bleep bleep. But really I am happy for them...
  • You believe me dont you?

No comments: