Thursday, May 27, 2010

WTH????

  • Where did the rain come from?
  • My yard looks like it snowed.
  • My neighbor has a Cotton Wood Tree. I want to cut it down.
  • We have one but it doesnt produce.
  • I think my other neighbor is joining in on netflix. She came to talk to me about it after her daughter was here and amazed we had it on our tv.
  • The local movie store is closing.
  • I really do like Netflix.
  • My husband has been wanting a movie but I forgot to send the other one back and now I cant find it.
  • SHH...I havent told him. I reporting to Netflix when I am done. I wonder how much they are going to charge me for it?
  • Today was the last day of School!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • The kids are already driving me nuts.
  • They keep bickering and one keeps whining. I sent him to bed for a nap. That didnt go over so well.
  • We are having diner way early tonight. Well for us anyway. Its a quick one...fish sticks and french fries. Good diner, huh?
  • Sometimes easy just has to do.
  • The boys have a soccer game tonight.
  • They told me last night.
  • I dont expect to be home before 9.
  • The rain came quickly and left just the same.
  • Damn. My yard needed some rain.
  • I love the rain. The sound(even better with a little thunder) the smell and the green that follows.
  • 2 weeks until we are headed off to Disney World :)
  • We are having family pictures taken at my Mom's house on Saturday morning before we head off to Houston.
  • That was the solution to me over booking my weekend. I am ok with it. My hubby not so much. It took some talking him into it before he would agree to leaving on Saturday.
  • You wouldnt believe the Transportation Parade. There were all kinds of stuff. It was beautiful.
  • Kolby's truck didnt quite make it though. They were in and out and the trip to the school didnt help it I am sure.
  • It worked great at home but not so much there.
  • The back end was carried by a friends son. He is a good kid and always helpful.
  • Did I say my kids were driving me nuts already? They keep picking and picking and picking.
  • If I freak out and yell my head off they might straighten up. I am hoping its just excitement that school is over. Well see soon.
  • I have a lot to do tomorrow. Including get my tire fixed, well really buy a new one since they told me it cant be fixed. I keep putting it off though. Sigh.
  • That is all for now. I have a soccer game to get ready for :)

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I feel you! 5 Boys.... WOW!!!! My girls 4 and 2 drive me crazy too!!! All they do is whine, fight, whine, scream, fight, and abuse the dogs... gotta love them We had fish sticks and french fries for dinner TWICE this week...lol