Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I love family time....

  • Had a great weekend :)
  • Everything seemed to work out. My scheduling conflict was resolved by doing pictures earlier in the morning (thank goodness because it was sooo hot) and then heading off to the SIL's after.
  • Family pictures were at my Mom's house. We all wore white shirts and blue jeans.
  • I am amazed at how well it went. We started at 8 am, which means we had to leave the house by 7. Yea that was fun.
  • We manage to keep the boys white shirts clean and everything :)
  • It was humid as all get out though. I dont think I have ever sweat that much before 10 am.
  • The Sil's was fun as usual. We hung out when swimming and played cards. I love her little ones they are so darn cute :)
  • We forgot the kids birthday presents that she gave them though. They werent too happy about it but we didnt have time to go back for them.
  • The kids started swim lessons this yesterday.
  • The aunt that gives them sold her house and doesnt have a pool this year so she is renting one from a friend of hers.
  • It seems like its farther out in the country because this place has lots of land surrounding it but its not really. I love the pool here. It is beautiful.
  • Did I say I won a Tom Tom last week? I did and we played with it this weekend. That thing is awesome. I have figured out if I can make it take certain roads or not yet, but it changes if I take them anyway.
  • We are making the last of the plans for our vacation. Getting the neighbors to take care of our dogs, and figuring out where we are going to stop on the way.
  • I am getting really excited about it.
  • The kids wanted to know why we were not flying. Gee it only cost an arm and a leg for 7 people to fly.
  • We mapped it out and since we are taking 2 days to get there we should only be in the car for 8-10 hours. That leaves plenty of time to stop and stretch and move around.
  • Thats all this early in the morning. I need to get back to bed :)

No comments: