Friday, June 25, 2010

Life...

  • I am ready for the weekend!
  • Took the boys swimming today. I am pasty white so I thought I would get a little sun.
  • I am burnt. :( It hurts.
  • I dont know what the deal is with my kids but at 8:30 every night they think they need to be loud. I am not talking I have five kids loud. I mean hurt my ears loud. Its got to the point where I have to make the go to bed to keep them quiet.
  • I hat that cause its summer and the oldest one hates even more cause he is going to bed way earlier than he did during the school year.
  • This week has been a long week. A week of worry and waiting. Today I got somewhat of a relief but I would have preferred a phone call myself.
  • My step sister is doing ok and is handling things well (as well as can be expected) and she is with her kids tonight so that makes me smile inside.
  • I have made about 10 post about what is going on but non of them seem right and the one that did just felt like I was sharing more than I should.
  • On a brighter note its almost the weekend. :)
  • I am up right now because when my hubby went to bed he asked our 6 year old if he wanted to go with him. I cant sleep with both of them. We have a king size bed and I only get about a foot and half as it is with him added I dont even get that.
  • I took a picture but got yelled out when I did so I dont think I will be posting it.

1 comment:

Kathleen... said...

lol on the shared king size bed. Little One slept with us for the gazillionth time last night and I awoke to feet in my back. The night before? Elbow in my neck. I swear....vicious Little Sleeper!!!

Looking forward to reading the 11th, 12th or 13th (lol) post on what's up. Hope all's ok with you & yours.

Post the pic....;-)