Monday, June 21, 2010

Life...



  • Something extremely tragic has happened in my family. I know better but I keep reading the news about it and the comments people have.

  • The worry and waiting is killing me. I want to know what is going on and what is going to happen. I have been promised a call as soon as they figure anything out or know anything. I know the call will come but.....sigh.

  • I have thought of a few thing to add about our trip but I keep forgetting to post them and/or write them down.

  • My hubby at one point during the ride home looks in the mirror and says "Damn. I am good looking." I dont know why this cracks me or or that I am even surprised he does stuff like that. He is very full of himself.

  • My kids keep picking at each other. It is driving me crazy.

  • The oldest is well...I guess driving me crazy would work here too. Every time I even mention their summer projects its an argument. Either its not fair he has to work on it or its not fair someone else doesnt have to do what he does. It got him sent to his room today. All because I wanted his paper so I would know which book to order for him. GRRRRRRRR......

  • I think I have an ear infection. One whole side of my head is killing me and has been for a few days. I am avoiding going to the doctor. I might break down and go though.

  • Have I mentioned that I am stressed. Its summer its supposed to be all happy and swimming and hanging out.

No comments: