Monday, September 20, 2010

  • I subbed again today.
  • It was my favorite day so far.
  • The kids are old enough to know they need to stay in their seats and quiet but still be scared of getting into trouble.
  • I thought I was subbing for an English teacher, didnt notice she was a science teacher till the end of the day. They were reading Time for Kids and she was my sons English teacher in my defense.
  • The faculty bathroom smelled like crickets. YUCK....I feel for those teachers.
  • The room I subbed in smelled kinda like bubble gum. Her room is super cute too. :)
  • I sub for her again in a few weeks.
  • Pissed at my hubby right now.
  • We let our oldest shower in the morning but he didnt get up and doing this morning so we were running late.
  • He told him he could shower in the morning again after I said not like 5 times.
  • When the kids get to bed we are having a talk. Jack ass. I hate when he does that stupid shit...
  • Not just the you can after she said no.. the I dont have to deal with it so you can stay up late and blah blah blah.
  • Ok so I got busy and didnt finish this.....sleepy...more later...maybe.

3 comments:

Kathleen... said...

What do crickets smell like?? Dearest, I've never heard of such a thing! Those horrid little crunchies have an "aroma??"

GoneCrazy said...

You know when a storage building has been shut up for a while and you open it up and it is musty and dirty. Kinda like that but with dead insect smell. Thats the only way I can describe it. Its bad. When I was in school there was a sidewalk that was always covered with dead crickets. They smelled so bad you could even smell them inside the class rooms. YUCK....

On the brightside someone must have said something be it was much better today.

Kathleen... said...

Good! Crickets are disgusting. At our first house in Valley Ranch, I discovered "cricket season" had set in....by walking into our powder room bathroom and finding hoardes of them crawling across the floor and up the walls (it was next to the garage, maybe that's why?).

I called my husband and told him a Cricket version of The Birds was in the bathroom....and left the house w/the baby. =)