Friday, September 24, 2010

I dont put up with shit from my kids and I am not putting up with it from others either.....

I have been subbing. Its kinda nice. It gets me out of the house and I get some money too :) The kids can get loud and sometimes not do what they are supposed to. I leave a note about them and go on with the day. No big deal. I am pretty laid back in the classroom. I dont say much when they talk and they can listen to their ipods as long as they are working. They get to use their phones to look up stuff as long as they arent texting on them I dont really care. I will be damned if those kids are going to get attitude with me or be rude to me. If I ask you not to say something that is inappropriate. Then just dont say it. Dont tell me you will say it if you want to and when I tell you that you will be sent to the office dont tell me you dont care, cause thats right where you will be going. I havent been subbing long enough to send kids to the office but I did today. Then the other kids were talking in spanish and I couldnt understand them. Grrr I hate that. I am subbing for the same teacher in a few weeks. Oh what a joy that will be.

1 comment:

Kathleen... said...

Girl! I would've been furious too!! I can't stand smart-mouth punks. >:-[ Ugh....and that speaking in another language bit drives me insane too. My Daughter swears the ladies at the nail salon speak Mandarin while they're talking about us. lol

Show 'em who's Boss!!!!! I'll be your back-up if you need it. ;-)