Friday, September 3, 2010

It's Friday :)))



  • Its my sister's birthday. Happy Birthday Sister :) Thats her foot there in the picture. (I would put up the one with her face in it but she might kill me) Pic came from dfw.com.

  • She is 30 this year.

  • She also reminded everyone a few days ago that this is her birthday month.

  • In my family we females get a whole month for our birthdays. :) I do love this. Thank you Mom! Thank you Will!

  • See it took Mom getting presents early every year and Will being good to buy them for her and when her birthday came around still getting her a birthday present because you cant not open a present on your birthday.

  • I love my family, not just for the presents, they are really great.

  • Moving on..

  • I was a sub this week. I was nervous because I had never done it before.

  • It was easy. (Only because I was with another teacher and the teacher I was subbing for left a detailed list and instructions)

  • I loved the kids. I got to work with them more than normal because I only had 6 kids (max) at a time.

  • I dont know if it is because school just started but they were all good and full of information.

  • One of them was a triplet. Man I couldnt handle 3 at a time. I would have lost it.

  • My Dad moved this week. It was quick. I only found out they were moving about 2 weeks ago...if even that.

  • That means my step sister is moving there instead of here (when she gets to move). I was looking forward to seeing her.

  • Her trial is soon. Well Pretrial. We are hoping that this ends now and there wont be a trial trial.

  • We have our first football game this weekend. I am excited.

  • The boys are ready.

  • I am the Team Mom. I think I have mentioned that before.

  • I have been planning games, drinks, shirts, chain gains, announcers, fund raiser stuff (which is changing). Its not bad.

  • I love when parents volunteer for stuff. I did have to ask but I found a few to do what needed to be done.

  • Parents that help out with kids activities are the best. Makes me love 'em.

  • I am missing my babies right now. Big Boys...as one would correct me. He isnt a baby any more.

1 comment:

Kathleen... said...

I'll bet you're a lovely TeamMom. I'm envious....;-)