Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Sad...Heartbroken really.

**Edit**

When you ask a question you should be ready for the answer. Sometimes the question you ask can have an answer that may hurt. I avoided a question like this for a day or two. I had already asked a few questions and didnt really like the answers so I held on to the last question because didnt think I could bare the answer if it wasnt what I was hoping for. I never thought of not getting an answer to the question I asked. It hurt so much more than I thought and as I sit here now thinking about it I still cant hold back the tears.

The thing is I still dont have answer to my question and now I have so many more but things right now are like it never even happened. Well sort of. Sigh.

5 comments:

Chele said...

It's crazy isn't it. I was going to call and tell you but I thought it was to late to call.

Love you

Anonymous said...

If only that was what I was talking about.


That is very sad. Crazy to.

Kathleen... said...

What's wrong????? Oh, this makes me sad for you. =( Email me?

Chele said...

I love you! I hope you are doing better!

Can't wait to talk to you again!!!! My day isn't complete without a phone call from you!!

Kathleen... said...

Ah, Crazy...I hope you're ok.....=(