Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Been Busy and stuff...

  • Woo hoo! Go Rangers....
  • My hubby got to go to that game too. Me? nope. I didnt want to pay for the ticket. They were expensive. Two days before we had to find his Aunt some tickets.
  • He had a great time. Called during the 7th for me to look for Series tickets. That isnt happening. Well unless someone else pays for it.
  • My kiddo was hurt during school playing football during practice. Hurt his shoulder. I hate getting phone calls about that kind of stuff.
  • The convo was something like...Is this Tyler's Mom...Yes...Can you come get him? His shoulder was hurt during practice and you might need to take him to the doctor....Ok I am right outside.
  • Scarred the crap outta me. No swelling and he is moving it. My son is known to milk any kind of injury.
  • His arm is fine now. He stressed the ligament in his shoulder.
  • He played in his game the next week....after he had said he wasnt going to only to call as they were leaving to ask if he could. Yea he could but I wasnt going because he wasnt going to play and then I didnt have time to get the other kids and get to his game. Grr.
  • PeeWee was going to be good but we only played one quarter before it was rained out. :( Just enough for them to see the new defense the boys learned. :(
  • Our last 2 game are with the other Bridgeport teams so they really want to win.
  • Could the Cowboy season get worse? Yep it did.
  • I have been busy busy busy....but I like it.
  • We had a boy stay with us for several days. I like the kid but that wont happen ever again.
  • My children think they do not have to mind when he is here. I had to call the hubby to get on to them because they wouldnt listen to me. Really. I never do that.
  • If I cant control my children then there is a problem. Well I had problems. It was either call him or beat them (I mean really beat them...not just the I am going to beat you threat that really just means your about to be sent to your room)
  • The weekend ended great though. I went to a surprise party for my cousin that really isnt my cousin....See she is my cousins cousin (did you get that?) but its like we are all family anyway.
  • She thought she was just going to eat and to a haunted house with a few friends. When she came in she saw the Happy Birthday but didnt notice all the people in the room were people she knew (that is normal for her). It was great because she had never had a just birthday party because her birthday is Halloween.
  • It was a good time and I got to see the girls in my family :)
  • They all went to the haunted house but I went home. I already had a message from the hubby that said..."I am going to beat them. Every single one of them. Love you." before he got the phone hung up I could hear him yell ...Stop that. Get to your room now. ....It made me laugh.
  • Went to pick out Halloween costumes. The older boys didnt want one this year. I didnt figure they would. I am half expecting them to ask if they can go with their friends.
  • The little ones are.....Iron Man. Yep both of them are Iron Man. One Red and the other Silver. I cant believe the both picked him. They didnt even fight over who was going to which one. I think it will be cute. I am sure they will be wearing these costumes for weeks. The little one has already planned when he can wear his..Wed. because we have practice tonight and we cant get it dirty before trick or treating on Sunday.
  • Ok thats all I have...I need to get busy with some house work and stuff..

No comments: