Monday, October 11, 2010

Stuff...

  • I went up to the school today to do AR reading. We got to read but not take test because the power went out :(
  • Coming home it looked like someone had knocked a power line down.
  • When is too early to start drinking?
  • My hubby called yelling at me this morning. I hung up on him.
  • That made it all that much better.
  • When he called back I kinda lost it. I am the quiet one, especially if I know I screwed up, but I wasnt having it this morning. My answer to him was if he wanted to talk to me than fine but I wasnt listening to him yell at me.
  • He was just having a bad morning and I was the one he let it out on.
  • I got another phone call full of I am sorrys. I was still in a fowl mood about it though so my opinion was still yea I know you are sorry and I dont want to talk to you right now.
  • I also forgot to buy a pumpkin this weekend for the littlest one. They needed on for school. So I had to go get one and take it up there. They didnt have any small ones in town.
  • Its going to make a big mess when he drops it. :( Yes I just said when because his little arms barely fit around it and it was heavy. He insist on carrying it too.
  • I have gone from one extreme to the other with post. I didnt post at all and now I have posted 3 times in a matter of days. I will have another post tomorrow too. That is if I remember my camera. :)

No comments: