Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Stupid Phones...

I hate my phone. Its AT&T. The service really sucks out here. After school lets out you cant even make a phone call. Any other time you can make you call but half the time it give a network is busy or drops the call in the middle. It didnt used to be that way. I hate it. When the contract is up I am switching services, until then I am going to start asking for 10 cents every time I cant get through or my call drops when it shouldnt. That should just about cover my bill....

That being said my sons are on Sprint. One of them lost his phone today at the football game. Grrr I was mad. We looked everywhere for it. I finally gave up. The hubby texted it asking for the phone back. Nothing. Tried one last time this time offering $20 and that it would be turned off in an hour. Just before the hour was up he got a phone call. Now the boys that had the phone found it because it did fall out of his pocket but they had planned to keep it. I dont know how kids can be so dishonest these days. If my children find something that doesnt belong to them they always return it or turn it in (I know because they have). When they gave the phone back it had nothing but the last text in it. No number, no screen savers, no previous phone calls, not even the first text my hubby had sent. The boys that returned it had been over where my son had lost it. We had even asked it they had seen it. My hubby had said he had seen them with a phone and they shoved it in their pocket as he was walking up and he couldnt see it well enough to know it wasnt theirs. Little do they know my son actually knew one of the boys. We will be talking to his parents and hopefully learn who the other 2 were as well so that we can let their parents know.

***edit*** This is the reason I didnt want my kids to have phones in the first place.

No comments: