Monday, January 10, 2011

Girls Night!


  • We had a girls night! Oh my goodness was it fun!
  • We went to a place call A Piece of Work. They teach you how to paint. Check out their calendar. I cant wait to go back :)
  • Yep I painted that :) It was easier than I thought but still kinda hard for me. As you can see its cute but not great.
  • A group of 11 of us went. We drank, snacked, painted, and laughed our butts off.
  • My cousins painting is great. Her lips are all messed up and one of her eyes are huge. I mean huge. And she painted the what was supposed to be on the inside of the eye outside :) When she showed us we laughed so hard the rest of the class came to see what we were laughing at. She is a good sport and shared.
  • If you want to see more pics they took some and they are here. The one we did was called Mimi.
  • It is definitely something I want to go back and do again.
  • One of the best things about this place is they are willing to help if you need it and they allow for you to change the picture any way you wish. One guy didnt even do that painting he did his own thing.
  • We have decided we are going to have a girls night at least once a month. It was well worth it.
  • Did forget to say I had a blast?

2 comments:

Chele said...

I'm so glad you posted your Mimi!!!!! Can I beg for you to post sister's Mimi? Just telling about doesn't do it justice!!

I had a blast too and I'm already planning where my next painting is going!!!

Anonymous said...

Tooooo cute! I love the Picasso'esque touches....very neat Girls' Nite. =)