Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Life and Stuff :)

  • Ok so basketball hasnt been the best season. The oldest one still hasnt won a game yet :( The other ones well they have won the last two :) One doesnt even want to play because "he never gets to play." I do have to agree though. Their coach while good with plays, 3 players always stay in only leaving 2 spots to switch others in and out.
  • Went to a bday party at chuck e cheese this weekend. It was surprisingly fun :) The little ones at just big enough to start doing some of it on their own and I got to play the ones that give lots of tickets so they would get to pick prizes to!
  • I tried to make oatmeal...I added to much water....yuck!
  • I am so excited. All my tv shows are starting back up :) We record them and watch them without commercials. So much better that way and we watch them on our own time. I love the DVR.
  • I am thinking about asking a few bloggers that I cant read their blogs any more if they want to get together for lunch one day next week.
  • My youngest child no longer wants to go to school. He is fine when he gets there but getting him in bed so he will be up in the morning is almost impossible. And dont even mention school in the morning or he isnt putting anything on.
  • I need some ideas for helping him enjoy homework and school work. If you have any send them my way.
  • We have been hanging out with some friends lately. Its gotten to the point when they dont show up I am asking where they are and why they didnt come over.
  • I have been working a little more too :) Its good for me.
  • I have a random question too. What does everyone do with their tax return? Is it big or small? We spend it on bills usually. I know some that put with hold the minimum (and owe) and some that withhold the max (for a big return)

2 comments:

Kathleen... said...

Ahhh, the b-ball. My Big Boy is playing this season for the first time...he loooves it! After football, it's kinda fun (because I get it)! Love the energy of it...

My Little Boy was awful about going to school in Kindergarten and for part of 1st. He'd boohoo if when I left after lunch visits (so I had to quit visiting) and we had an unspoken rule to avoid the "S" word. Lol He just sorta grew out of it...he'll still volunteer to skip school, but he goes without drama now. I don't really have any tips though...:(

I like your new template color -- it's cheerful!

I miss blogging....my head's going to blow up....;-)

The Accomplice said...

Hey woman, look me up on facebook. Michelle Murphree. I cant read your stuff at the office. For some reason they have you blocked. Weird huh?/