Friday, January 28, 2011

Life is good :)

  • I had lunch with one of my favorite bloggers who isnt blogging any more and my cousin.
  • It was great. I am sure they were wondering when we were going to leave. We started before lunch rush and stayed almost till the end...maybe it was the end :)
  • It was so much fun! I cant wait to do it again.
  • This morning one of my little ones woke up with a stomach ach. Poor thing. His felt better and then all of a sudden he had fever. He is good now, sleeping peacefully on the couch...I am sure he isnt going to school in the morning.
  • I was supposed to sub too :( I was looking forward to it. I may still. He is plenty old enough to stay at home by himself. That may be a fight with the hubby though and well its just wouldnt be worth it.
  • My washer is leaking water :( It has been for almost a week now. I have asked th hubby to look at it but he still hasnt.
  • I have done what I can with it but I dont know much about that kind of stuff. I have checked the hoses and they seem to be fine and I know the general area it is leaking from but thats about all I can do :(
  • I am debating on whether a repairman and repairs will be worth it or if its just time for a new one.
  • I am up way past my bedtime. I cant sleep! Doing laundry. Yuck. The whole not being able to sleep may be my own doing. I had a 3 hour nap in the middle of the day :)
  • My January goal of making my bed every day has had some success but not as much as I wanted. The bed gets made almost everyday but most days not until late afternoon.
  • I know what February's goal will be. I am going to try to get rid of my ponytail...well for most days...

1 comment:

Kathleen... said...

I looooooove long lunches with friends! =)

One of the mystical things about Motherhood that still always surprises me is how devastating it feels when one of my kids is sick! It's just so sad not being able to whisk away the sickness for them. =(

I'm trying to conquer making my bed daily too...and like you, it's sometimes sorta late in the day! lol But hey, it's still made, right?

When my daughter was a baby, my goal was to have my hair down at least once a week. That baseball cap was a BIG player in my daily upkeep. lol Hell, it still is....;-)