Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Cold...

  • Wow... we have had a lot of ice and snow lately.
  • After being shut in with the everyone last week I was really hoping not to get any more ice this week.
  • Dont get me wrong last week was fun but I was ready for my peace and quiet.
  • I say shut in but we left at least once every day.
  • All last week we spent with some friends. Us there or them here. It was nice. Had dinner and played cards.
  • Doing the same tonight I think.
  • We had a ton of people over for the super bowl. The people we have been spending all our time with havent really seen me pissy. Well I was for a bit on Sunday.
  • It was everyone in the house and in my kitchen and me trying to get stuff ready. I just couldnt take it any more. When the kids started wrestling I kinda lost it. My poor kids.
  • One of the boys has 0's in one of his classes. I found them last Monday and he was grounded. Last week he got to not be grounded because well there wasnt anything he could do but he still has them so this week he stays grounded. The next few days will be hell for him and me :( He is the one that doesnt take the grounding you have to enforce it. It seems that I have to tell him to go back to his room every 10 mins.
  • Frustrated to say the least.
  • The hubby and one of the kids ordered some stuff online. They have been waiting on it to get here since last week. Its driving them crazy and kinda makes me smile inside because I said they should wait. :)
  • I hate that its so cold out....
  • I know I just cut this off but I have to go....

2 comments:

Kathleen... said...

It's freakishly cold! The thermostat was set at 64 (what the??), so this morning, I had to ask Big Boy to change it (I know, I know...I push buttons, but can't make it do anything for me...lol). He turned it up to 77. I'm so hot now. :-[

I was loving being a ShutIn, but after the ice again today, it's sorta depressing. We NEED Spring already!!!!

GoneCrazy said...

I could be a shut in as long as my kids can get out. Dont get me wrong I love my kids and love having them with me, I just need to be able to send them out to play with out me every so often...