Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Is that light at the end of the tunnel...

  • or is it just another train wreck headed my way?
  • I am happy the women in my life (and a man or two) understand where my feeling are coming from because my husband sure as hell doesn't.
  • I thought it would make it better to vent and get it all out but man is doesn't.
  • He is trying though....well I think he is anyway...he may have just stopped telling me about it.
  • We have talked, alot. I am not sure he even feels like we have a problem or if its just in my head that there is one. My heart aches at the thoughts and worries I have so I know there is a problem. More talking and dealing to come but I can only handle so much at once. So I am grateful for your thoughts and prayers and good wishes.
  • The kids, well last week was a long one. One of them wanted to move out, stole his brothers money but didn't really..he really just sold his ipod, said some stuff he shouldn't have at school and then to end the week he thought it was a good idea to burn paper in his bed room. Yep that was the good kid!
  • I have no idea what got into him last week.
  • The one kid I always feel like I am getting on to didn't even make the radar last week.
  • One is still grounded for his report card and will remain in his room until he brings home a good progress report.
  • The little one doesn't think he needs dinner unless its hamburgers or we order out. Grrrr.... This battle stinks. I hate giving everyone but him dessert. He hold a grudge like no other. I almost think he is female.
  • The other one well he is bossy as all get out and threatens others if he doesn't get his way. Yea that doesn't go over so well with me.
  • The newest one (since some wonderful friends taught him what the middle finger means) "If you don't I am going to flip you off."
  • I don't spank my kids often but man they are really pushing the buttons...
  • I was dreading baseball starting but two boys had their first practice and it was great. I was excited to see some friendly faces from football. (we were all in agreement that we were still ready for football to start back up)
  • The fun is already beginning though. Those two and the littlest one have practice at the same time Thursday in two different places...ones not even in town :( Since I am avoiding my MIL like the plague I don't know how I am going to pull that one off.
  • The other coach I haven't heard from yet but he has talked to his friends at school to know who's team he will be with. Now just waiting on practices.
  • I have been cleaning like a crazy woman too. I mean windows, closets, drawers, everything. That's a long story in its self, but that's part of last week to. I do admit it was good for the soul and thinking time.

1 comment:

nazelet said...

Hello Gone Crazy, I am new to your blog and found you through Sherri, The Mess That Is My Mind. I read your newest post and certainly can relate to it. When I read in your profile that you have 5 boys - well that was a stopper. Who wouldn't be stressed to the maximum. Different ages, different stages all falling on you at once. Husbands not getting it are in denial or who knows what.
You really, really need to find a space of time for yourself. You seem to be lost among all these men (who have evolved from another planet in a far gone Universe). I can imagine that you are thinking "didn't she read my post?? Is this woman's name Pollyanna?". Nope. I'm sane and older. Even if you take an evening class or course or something that gets you out of the house even once a week would fortify you. Husband can do the evening, close the day chores and may get your guys into their bedrooms for sleep, reading or whatever. You can come home to a house where there are no visible children. You would be saving your own life, believe me. Stick up for yourself - announce your boundary loud & clear, no discussion about it and JUST DO IT! Also, GC, there IS no excuse that says you don't get a piece of the pie ~ real sweet pie. I'll be thinkin' about ya.