Monday, March 21, 2011

Its been a while..

As you know things have been weighing heavy on my heart. I decided that I would push them all aside and deal with them when we returned from vacation since we would be spending the week with two other families and a few single friends. To keep that much hurt, anger, jealousy (as some would say), wonder, and worry inside for so long is really hard to do. Its harder to let it all go and have a good time, and yet even more so to bring yourself back to reality and actually deal with it all. At one point I did give in and spill my guts to what used to be just a family friend. She is now more to me than that. That also led to a conversation between our hubbies while they played golf today. I had shared more than he had. I felt better after talking with her. She had words of wisdom and encouragement. I will let ya now next week how it all turns out (well unless it goes bad, then I might be here spilling my heart).

No comments: